We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
About The Cottages at Peach Creek - University Place, WA
Nestled in quaint University Place, The Cottages at Peach Creek offers charming craftsman style apartment homes, complete with pitched roofs, shingle exteriors and lovely front porches on every residence. All residences include attached one- and two-car garages, beautifully landscaped private patios and garden areas, and spacious interiors. Enjoy the close proximity to golf courses, shops, restaurants, parks and more.
Our community also features a Community Center, complete with a library, full kitchen, stacked stone fireplace, and an entertainment and craft room. Residents are welcome to join their neighbors for coffee hour, potlucks and other activities, or enjoy the quiet comforts of independent living in their home. The Community Center is also available for residents to use for private gatherings.
Visit us online at www.norpoint.com.
- Central heat - Fireplace - High/Vaulted ceiling
- Walk-in closet - Family room - Living room
- Office/Den - Dining room - Dishwasher
- Refrigerator - Stove/Oven - Microwave
- Washer - Dryer - Laundry area/inside
- Balcony, Deck, or Patio - Yard - Cable-ready
- High-speed internet
- Garage parking - Guest parking - Clubhouse
- New property (< 5 years) - Wheelchair access