We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
Powerback Rehabilitation - Hatboro, PA has yet not published prices.
About Powerback Rehabilitation - Hatboro, PA
Hatboro, Pennsylvania, is a small municipality nestled in Montgomery County. The Pennypack Creek runs through the town. Hatboro is located on land that was purchased from William Penn around 1709. Hatboro has a population of 7,434 with ages above 40 accounting for over half of the residents. Expect hot, humid summers and mild to cool winters in this area.
- Walkability Score: 13. Almost all travel here requires transportation, though many places of interest are only two to three miles away.
- Average Age: The average age in one zip code is 47, with 35 percent of residents being 40 to 64 years old and 17 percent being 65 years and older.
- Number of Senior Housing Facilities: 4.
- Average Weather: There is an average high of 63 and an average low of 44. The average annual rainfall is 48 inches.
- Veterans Facilities: American Legion Post 308 Veteran Organization is in Willow Grove, and American Legion Post 798 is in Hatboro.
Transportation to many restaurants, activities, and events is easy to find. Buses, trains, and taxis can get you where you need to be.
- Buses: SEPTA City Bus Route 22 serves Hatboro along York Road, running between Warminster and the Olney Transportation Center in North Philadelphia.
- Trains: SEPTA provides Regional Rail service at Hatboro station and runs the Warminster Line between Warminster and Center City, Philadelphia.
- Taxis: All Threes Taxi Cab Service operates in the area.
Health and Safety
Being safe and knowing that you have a place close by in case of an emergency give seniors and their families peace of mind.
- Hospitals: Abington Memorial Hospital and Abington Surgical Center are just two miles away in Willow Grove.
Sports and Leisure
Hatboro is a small place but packs a punch with things to see and do. If you can't find favorite activity in Hatboro, skip over to Willow Grove, which is two miles away and adds to the amenities of living in this small community.
- Volunteer opportunities: Community Garden of Hatboro can always use volunteers to help tend to the garden and farmers market through Hatboro Baptist Church.
- Public Parks: Hatboro Memorial Park, Eaton Park, Tanner Park, Miller Meadow, and Blair Mill Park are available.
- Senior Citizens Centers: Ben Wilson Senior Activity Center is located in Warminster, PA, just two miles from Hatboro. The center offers activities, trips, and other events to keep seniors active.
- Gyms: Anytime Fitness and Healthy Concepts Fitness Center are nearby.
Shopping and Entertainment
Hatboro and Willow Grove offer an array of shops and restaurants to please even the pickiest taste. Fine dining, fast food, clothes and shoes... it's all a short drive away.
- Apparel: Willow Grove is only six minutes from Hatsboro and has many places to shop, such as Marshalls, TJ Maxx, and Willow Grove Park, which is home to 130 stores including Lane Bryant, Bloomingdales, and Bath and Body Works. This mall also has several fine dining establishments.
- Groceries: Giant Food Store and Hatboro Market and Deli are available.
- Restaurants: Pasta Fazool, Daddypops American Restaurant, Grub Burger Bar, Wendy's, Sonic Drive-in, and Burger King are also located in Willow Grove.
- Theater: The Village Players.
- Libraries: Union Library of Harborough.
- Senior-Friendly Salons: Players Barber Shop, Frank's Barber Shop, Brooklyn Barber Shop, Hair Necessities, Aerodrome Hair Salon, and In Good Hands Salon and Spa are available for men and women.
- Attractions: Moland House and Lukens Clock.
- Annual Events: Hatboro Rotary Club Lobster Pot, Hatboro's Annual Holiday Parade, Hatboro Cruise Night, HatOberFest, and more.
Taking care of the physical and mental is essential, but taking care of the spirit is even more important to keeping a balanced life. Hatboro is home to several places of worship, including options for many denominations and beliefs.
- Religious facilities: Hatboro Baptist Church, St. John Lutheran Church, Lehman Memorial Methodist Church, Bux-Mont Baptist Church, Great Commission Church, and Trinity Orthodox Presbyterian Church.