We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
About Pine Tree Cottage RCFE - Temecula, CA
At Pine Tree Cottage we take living personally. That's why we offer our seniors a variety of living arrangements, amenities, services, meal plans, social activities and care. It's a broad range of options that help seniors enjoy a full life — all on their own terms.
Our range of services, care and lifestyle options offer seniors choices and allow them to live life on their terms.
At Pine Tree Cottage we encourage independent living, seniors enjoy an active and more independent lifestyle without the worry of household maintenance.
Pine Tree Cottage is a family owned and managed facility. It is conveniently located in the beautiful Temecula Valley close to the Wine Country.
Our fully qualified and caring staff strive to promote and maintain individual care and dignity of the highest standard. The care staff provides quality, respectful, compassionate care to individual cultural and religious needs in a relaxed and homey atmosphere, thus enabling the residents to live to their physical, social and psychological potential.
Our care staff, who are sensitive to the dignity and safety of residents are always on hand in those times of need to ensure residents benefit from the best support care available.