We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Homecare Onsite
- Dentist Available
About Discovery Village at Southlake AL/MC - Southlake, TX
The Isle at Watermere is located in a beautifully treed adult living Master Planned Community. Our unique features at the Isle include 24hr care supervised by licensed nurses. We are the only community in the area with a licensed outpatient rehabilitation within our community. Residents at the Isle can expect a day full of activities from health and wellness to a card games opportunities are endless.
The Isle at Watermere offers the finest in Assisted Living along with the Springs, our secure memory care for those with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia.
We offer personalized assistance with the activities of daily living: dressing~bathing~grooming~and escort service!
The Springs is unlike anything you would expect from a traditional memory care community. We offer state of the art security allowing us to proactively care for your loved ones. With the recent addition of It's Never 2 Late, we have been able to increase activity participation and decrease behaviors from our residents. While dining can be a challenge for some, our outstanding Chef prepared meals and beautiful ambiance in the Dining Room paired with our Susy Q really encourages resident participation during dining hours. The Isle at Watermere not only makes life easier but offers Peace of Mind and a beautiful environment for your loved one. Come see us today!
Isle at Watermere is located in beautiful Southlake, TX, offering a small-town friendly atmosphere just outside of Forth Worth and Dallas. Downtown is truly picturesque with a town center full of shops and a fountain. However, the walkability score is only 14. Outside of the downtown area, running errands requires a vehicle.
The average age of the town's residents is 42, which could be why it's considered one of the safest places to live. With a crime rate score of 61, residents can sleep easy. There are about a dozen senior facilities in this area. The weather in Southlake is typical for Texas. Summers are warm with high 80s on average and a cool season that can get into the 30s (but averages in the 60s). There are no veterans facilities in town, but there are options in nearby Arlington and Fort Worth.
Transportation services are available to residents. For those who wish to explore further, public transportation services provided. There is a program specifically available to seniors of Southlake named "Called a Ride Southlake," or simply ""CARS."" They provide rides to seniors for free. There are no bus transportation services in town, but there are many limousines available. DART train stations can be accessed in Irving and Arlington, TX. For other transportation needs, consider one of these options:
- Southlake/Grapevine Taxi Cab Service: Taxi services are available in and around Southlake, and a senior discount is available.
- Blackstone Transportation: Limousine and car rental services are available.
- VIP Limo/Sedan Company: Limousine and car rental services are available.
It's no surprise that one of the safest places to live is home to two hospitals and several medical centers. Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital and Methodist Southlake Hospital are both state-of-the-art facilities that can handle any medical issues. There are plenty of doctors and specialists to choose from for a variety of conditions.
Sports and leisure activities are an important part of keeping seniors actively engaged. There are several options for activities in and around the Southlake area. The Marq is an upscale senior community center located in town. It features a game parlor, lounge, fitness room, cafe, and much more. If golf is a priority, there are several options in the area. Timarron Country Club of Southlake is a luxurious community of its own. It's home to a top-notch golf course, dining options, and a fitness center. Those who want to learn the sport can check out golf instruction by Jeff Isler.
Shopping is really easy to do at the Southlake Town Square. A person could even be dropped off in the morning and still have more to explore by evening. This is an open-air shopping community with over 120 shops plus restaurants on 130 acres! It's truly a unique gathering spot for people to enjoy the outdoors and indoors. The complex even has hotels for visitors who wish to stay and shop for the weekend.
- Hilton Dallas Southlake Townsquare: 248 luxury rooms.
- Cambria Suites: Full-service hotel with a complimentary shuttle to shopping destinations.
If you're looking for everyday groceries and household items, there are several options in the area. There are markets at the Town Square, but plenty of stores are closer to the residence and offer smaller crowds. For example, Tom Thumb is an average grocery that can satisfy all the basic needs. Then there are more upscale markets with gourmet items such as the Central Market. Other stores of interest, such as Walmart, can be found nearby in Grapevine, TX. Additional options include:
- Costco Wholesale: Customers can buy household goods and groceries in bulk. A senior discount is available.
- Pharmacy Plus: Health care items and prescriptions.
For those looking for a quick bite in the area, there are several fast food options. Typical choices such as McDonald's, Burger King, and Dunkin Donuts are here, but other options include:
- Jersey Mikes Subs: Fresh subs of all varieties.
- Pei Wei: Healthy Chinese food chain.
- Five Guys: Burgers and fries.
There are so many restaurants in the area that it may be easier to start by narrowing it down to what you're craving. There are the typical chain restaurants such as the Cheesecake Factory, IHOP, and Olive Garden. Some of the top picks for the area in terms of variety are:
- BRIO Tuscan Grille: Grill-inspired food in a relaxing atmosphere.
- Copeland's of New Orleans: Cajun classics served up in Texas.
- Mi Cocina: Tex-Mex creations.
- Il Calabrese Ristorante: Upscale Italian Eatery.
For those interested in religious services, there are many options in and around the Southlake area. There are about a dozen churches near the Isle at Watermere. A list of some of the closest includes:
- Countryside Bible Church: Bible Church.
- Trinity Presbytarian Church: Presbytarian Church.
- White's Chapel Methodist Church: Place of worship.
Southlake is an upscale community with all the amenities a person could want. Indeed, it's a safe and gracious place for all who call it home.