We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
Cherish House in Cambria - Cambria, CA
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
- 5.0 of 5 average rating of 1 reviews
About Cherish House in Cambria - Cambria, CA
Our mission is to cherish your loved one like our own family.
We have a gorgeous 3700 square foot home on a level acres, backing up to a 430 acre nature preserve. We only take 6 residents and we tailor our food and activies to our special individual residents.
We offer different levels or care, from independent living, to full 24 hour assistance with bathing, toileting, dressing, eating, transferring, incontinence. We have 2 private rooms and 2 companion rooms. Our rates are based on the level of care and the room desired. We go to great lengths to keep our residents active, stimulated, purposeful and indpendent. Our residents eat great, sleep better, and come alive again as they get integrated into our little family. Families are welcome all the time. There are no extra charges for sharing meals with us. In fact, you are welcome to join us anytime for meals, activities or just hanging out!