We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Homecare Onsite
- Dentist Available
About Cedar Park Apartments - Seattle, WA
A selection of one- and two-bedroom apartments with a variety of floor plans, including some fully handicap-accessible apartments.
• Town home-style flats.
• Select apartments feature patios, terraces or balconies.
• Professionally designed kitchens with full-size appliances, including dishwashers, and ample storage.
• Access-controlled parking garage and conveniently located elevators.
• Many apartments have washer-dryer hookups, plus common laundry facilities are available. .
• Well-designed storage spaces and closets.
• All utilities – water, sewer and garbage – are included in the rent.
• Many common-area facilities to accommodate your needs, including: