We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
Arden Courts of San Antonio - San Antonio, TX
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Medical Director on Staff
- Availability of licensed nursing staff 24-hours per day
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- 4.8 of 5 average rating of 42 reviews
About Arden Courts of San Antonio - San Antonio, TX
For nearly 25 years, Arden Courts Memory Care has catered to the special needs of individuals with memory loss. Staffed by specially trained caregivers, Arden Courts cares for individuals diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease and related dementias. Each community features home like common areas, inviting kitchen and family rooms, and beautiful tree lined walking paths within an enclosed backyard, all designed for the safety and comfort of our residents.
Beyond the layout of Arden Courts, we focus on maximizing the capabilities of our residents and fostering independence with 7 days a week of engaging programming, and professional assistance available 24-hours a day.
Our ongoing commitment to staff education and training has kept us at the forefront of delivering the latest dementia caregiving techniques. Let Arden Courts of San Antonio's dedicated care team create a safe, engaging and caring environment for your loved one.