We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
About Agape Gardens - Vacaville, CA
HOME Agape Gardens is an elderly care home located in a quiet and friendly neighborhood in the city of Vacaville, CA. We offer spacious living quarters and common areas for daily activities for each resident to enjoy all the benefits of a care home in a comfortable and pleasant atmosphere. Specialized care plans are available and provided to meet each individual’s needs. We promote good nutrition, fun activities and family involvement.
ABOUT US Agape Gardens is our newly open facility in Vacaville, CA. Our other facility called “Potter’s House Care Home” is located in Vallejo, CA in the Glen Cove area and has been licensed since 2002.
With over 10 years of experience in the care home business serving Solano and Napa counties, our goal is to provide long term care for seniors in a safe and comfortable environment. We work closely with each resident’s family members to provide personalized care for the individual and also encourage family members to take part in the decision making process for living arrangements and activities.